Columbia County Film Credits
- 2011 - The Brass Teapot - shot in Clermont/Germantown area
- 2011 - The Bourne Legacy - shot in Hudson
- 2011 - Love Orchard - Hudson, Kinderhook
- 2011 - Home by Novogratz: Dressing Up the Outdoors for a Party - Episode HHBN-113H - Warren Street, Hudson Antique shops
- 2011 - Annie Leibovitz shoot - Hudson
- 2011 - Imagine... Books-The Last Chapter? (BBC Scotland) - Germantown
- 2010 - Review with Myles Barlow - an Australian comedy, shot in Hudson and Claverack
- 2010 - The Man at the Counter - shot in Hudson
- 2010 - Kaleidoscope - shot in Southern Columbia County and the Mid Hudson Valley.
- 2009 - 24 Hours at the Golden Apple - shot at O's Eatery in Austerlitz.
- 2009 - Meskada - shot in Hudson and Valatie.
- 2008 - Taking Woodstock - Director Ang Lee's adaptation of Eliot Tiber's book "Taking Woodstock" - the tale of the young Mr. Tiber's role in this generation defining event.
- 2006 - The Cake Eaters - A Mary Stuart Masterson film shot in Hudson, Stuyvesant & Kinderhook
- 2005 - Ghost Dance - Filmed in Hudson.
- 2004 - Four Lane Highway - Dylan McCormick's story of a man's journey to win back his former love and his ability to confront his past. Shot in Chatham, Old Chatham and Spencertown. www.fourlanehighway.net
- 2001 - Last Ball - Peter Callahan's first film - a coming of age story; filmed in Hudson.
- 2000 - Transgression - a horror movie about a TV reporter's quest to get into the mind of a serial killer, filmed in Austerlitz.
- 2000 - Hero - a short film depicting a WWII soldier who buries a German officer who has committed suicide. Filmed in Kinderhook.
- 2000 - Moon Streams - A short film which represents a hand-painted abstraction of creation, directed by Mary Beth Reed.
- 1994 - Nobody's Fool - Paul Newman's adaptation of Richard Russo's novel, filmed in Hudson.
- 1993 - The Age of Innocence - Martin Scorsese film on the Edith Wharton novel; filmed at the Van Alen House, Kinderhook.
- 1987 - Ironweed - Allen Street, Hudson portrayed as an 1938 Albany neighborhood from this William Kennedy novel.
- 1977 - Fight for Your Life - a movie about a father's revenge on the assault of his daughter, filmed in Chatham and Ghent.
- 1970 - The Honeymoon Killers - A cult classic filmed in Canaan.
- 1968 - Millay at Steepletop - a documentary about Edna St. Vincent Millay.
- 1959 - Odds Against Tomorrow - Bank robbery shot on Warren Street, Hudson, starred Harry Belafonte, who once resided in Chatham.
- 1924 - Haldane of the Secret Service - Harry Houdini's movie filmed in Valatie at the old Beaver Mill.
- 1923 - The Devil's Partner - Written and Directed by Caryl Fleming and features Norma Shearer. Part of the Iroquois Production Company Series.
- 1923 - The Valley of Lost Souls - Directed by Caryl Fleming. The Iroquois Production Company utilized areas in Austerlitz and the Exhibition Hall at the Columbia County Fairgrounds.
- 1922 - The Call of His People - plot unknown.
- 1921 - The Devil's Confession - a silent movie filmed in Chatham.
- 1920 - By Man's Law - starring Chatham native Floyd Buckley. The story of a young mountain boy convicted of murder.
- 1915 - A Trade Secret - A drama focusing on a chemist and his fianc?e
- 1899 - Dogs - Frank Gould's picture of a group of 10 prize winning St. Bernard dogs
by Mary Gail Biebel and the Chatham Film Club
In association with their project Unravel to be completed in 2007.
This coincides with the 100th year of films shown in Chatham, NY
Will Swift and the Columbia County Historical Society’s History & Heritage article:
“Hollywood of the North Country”.
Additional source: www.imdb.com